Additionally, the vast majority of questions submitted online during the web conference were on the topic of EEStor. Hello, Lockheed? Inquiring minds want to know. Get your game plan together already. Geeze.
Draw your own conclusions. Important: doubleclick on the video below so you can see it in full screen. Blogspot is clipping off the side.
Key take aways from the interviews:
1) Lockheed Martin Execs smile when you ask them about EEStor
2) They have trouble wiping the smile off their faces once they start smiling
3) The slightest hint of an EEStor concept brings the smile back
4) Why are they so happy?
5) What do they know?
6) Are you still reading this list?
7) Go to bed.
9) I mean it.
10) No, I am not the one who captured the video. ;-)
Here is a link to the webcast briefing for replays of Lockheed's Briefing. Here is a more legitimate
article covering what Lockheed actually wanted to talk about.