It means it will soon be granted a patent number to become a full fledged piece of EEStor intellectual property.
This patent was hard fought if the submission of 4 affidavit's is any indication.
Many are rightly wondering what the significance of this patent is amid all of EEStor's IP pursuits. I think I can shed some light on that subject. Here are 10 key points to summarize its importance.
1) This is the most important patent ever allowed anywhere on earth ever.
2) This is the most valuable patent ever allowed anywhere on earth ever and always will be forever.
3) This is the most awesome patent ever conceived, prosecuted, considered, fought over and read ever.
4) This is the greatest patent in the universe
5) This is most well worded, succinct, thrifty, friendly, wholesome, insightful, analytic, beautiful patent ever allowed
6) This patent is better than 80% of Shakespeare's plays
7) This patent is the key to taking over the world and holding everyone in it hostage (oops, that's an exaggeration)
8) This patent has magical properties making anyone who reads or understands it able to chelate out
9) This is the sexiest patent alive
10) This patent proves beyond any doubt that the US Government loves EEStor Inc with all of it's heart
11) Whoever wields this patent is the most powerful force in the Milky Way
12) All other patents strive to be a fraction as good as this patent
13) ..... [please feel free to grow the Top 10 list to infinity with your praise]
PS: Photo of Ben Franklin included to further intimidate.