Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LightEVS Update


I spoke to Carl Watkins today. He was just back from a trip to Eurobike. Watkins indicates that since we last checked in, his firm has made contact with just about everybody in the ebike world including the major 3 wheeled vendors out there. There have been tons of inquiries not just about production availability and timing but also about whether or not LightEVS will one day IPO. For now, Watkins doesn't see a need to go public. Once a demo units become available, his feeling is, understandably, that those willing to be supplied EESU's will finance the lift off of his company.

For now, everything is in wait and see mode until EEStor makes it's next move.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are two articles posted today that use "I". Isn't it time to tell us who "I" is? My guess is that "I" is Ian Clifford or a surrogate for him. Who else gets this kind of information?